Zoodle & Burrata Salad
Who doesn't love burrata? Seriously. Dare I say that this is one of the best burratas that I've ever had? It was so creamy but not too heavy. I went to The Cheese Shop in the West Village and obviously had to get it along with a few others. I put the burrata to good use because this salad was bomb! Is it okay to say that a creation of yours is bomb?! I don't know but it's the truth so who cares. It tastes so fresh! Here's what's up...
1 ball of burrata
2/3 cup grape tomatoes
3 ears of corn
Juice of 1 lemon
2 T fresh basil
1/2 cup olive oil
1 T pepper
1 T red pepper flakes
1 t salt
1/2 T dried, minced garlic
1. Turn your zucchini into zoodles (you can also buy it already zoodled at most food stores now)
2. Place the zoodles in a pan over low heat with a tablespoon of olive oil for 5 minutes. Toss the zoodles so that none of them turn brown.
3. While the zoodles are on the stovetop, cut the corn off of the cob. Half your tomatoes as well.
4. Combine the zoodles, corn and tomatoes in a large bowl.
5. Add the olive oil and lemon juice and mix.
6. Add the pepper, salt, dried garlic, red pepper flakes and mix.
7. Add the burrata on top.
8. Cut basil on top of the salad and serve cold.